to the 10th Annual New Mexico Open at Tenpins & More!
When: MAIN EVENT is August
15-18th, 2013 (No longer clashes with PBA Killeen Open in Texas)
Where: Tenpins & More Bowling Center in Rio Rancho, New Mexico
NEW MEXICO OPEN - STATE'S BIGGEST AND RICHEST BOWLING TOURNEY
First Place - RECORD $10,000! Total Prize Money - $50,000 this year on a full field!
The 10th New Mexico Open will retain its place as one of the Southwest's biggest and richest bowling tournaments, with prizes and awards totaling more than $50,000. Prizes are paid down to the 80th place plus squad high games, high woman, high senior, high youth.
A consolation tourney (49th-last) for a total of $1,000 prize money will be held.
Traditional format: 9 games qualifying (5 squads), top 48 bowl 4, top 12 match-play, top 5 step-ladder
Challenging lane conditions! Get your spares!
- Click here to view the official progam (details, rules, etc.)
- Click here to view the complete Tournament guide
Owner, Steve Mackie said, "Since the event started in 2004, a total of 219 different bowlers have shared a total prize-money of $210,575, with 13 bowlers having won at least $4,237".
- Entry Fee - only $225 makes this the BEST value tournament in the Southwest US!
- Field restricted to 240 entries
- Entry forms will be available HERE soon!
NM Open Sweepers
Sweepers are small paid-entry tournaments, the winner of which gains a paid
entry into the NM Open in August!
SIGN UP BY CALLING: 892-7117
Save these dates in your planner:
- Sunday May 6
- Sunday June 3
- Sunday June 24
- Sunday July 15
- Sunday August 5
- August 13-19, 2012 (NMO week)
- Check-in time is 9am; practice starts at 9:20am
- Entry fee is $45
- Bowl 6 games across 3 pairs
- Top 3 advance to step-ladder
- Qualifying leader has to lose twice
- Winner of each Sweeper gets paid entry (worth $225) in to the 9th Annual New Mexico
Open; other paid entries or prizemoney paid based on entries at each separate event
Call 892-7117 to reserve your spot in any Sweeper no earlier than one week prior to
the sweeper event.
Scratch Series Events
GREAT prizemoney ($1,000 guaranteed first prize, regardless
of number of entries). Click here for the Rules & Regulations. Presented by: Rio Rancho Convention and Visitor's Bureau!
GREAT PRIZEMONEY - at least $625 added by RR Convention & Visitor's Bureau and Tenpins & More
Entries open to all men and women bowlers, limited only by lane availability (call
892-7117 to reserve your spot)
Bowl each of these for scratch tournament experience
Now 6 events leading up to next year's 10th Annual New Mexico Open!
Estimated $15,000 total prize-money in first six events
Save these dates in your planner:
- Sept. 1-3, 2012
- Dec. 30 - Jan. 1, 2013
- March 29-31, 2013
- May 25-27, 2013
- June 14-16, 2013
- July 26-28, 2013
- August 16-18, 2013 (At least $50,000 in prize-money)
|Bowling these tournaments will help you prepare for the high-quality competition we're seeing
at the NM Open!
Make your plans now to participate!
- $65 Entry Fee; re-entries only $45
- Bowl 6 games (3x2) to qualify
- Top 16 bowl double-elimination 1-game matches
- Lose twice before you're out
- Finals start Sunday, April 8th at 2pm
- WINNER GETS $1,000 GUARANTEED!
Rio Rancho Convention & Visitor's Bureau
New Mexico Sports Authority
New Mexico Bowling Centers Association
Lo-Mar Bowling Supply
Wayne Luco - Dental Surgeon in Rio Rancho
Tenpins & More
Bowling these tournaments will help you prepare for the high-quality competition we're
seeing at the NM Open! Make your plans now to participate!
Be sure to visit the Central
New Mexico USBC Bowling Association site for more local and national bowling